The Department of Intercollegiate Athletics invites applications for a Head Women’s Basketball Coach. This part-time position is available immediately. The Head Women’s Basketball Coach will be responsible for administering all aspects of the College’s More Info
Women’s Basketball Director of Operations Appalachian State University Full-time, 12 month position
Appalachian State University is seeking applicants for the Women’s Basketball Director of Operations position.
Duties: The selected candidate More Info
Reports to: Daryl Morey, General Manager of Basketball Operations
The Houston Rockets front office is looking to add a talented new member to the team. This person will work intimately with the entire front office, including GM Daryl Morey, to organize More Info
The Philadelphia 76ers are looking to add talented new developers, software engineers, statistical analysts, and data scientists to the team. Basketball analysts will work as a part of the front office and collaborate extensively with More Info
Director of Women’s Basketball Operations
Coastal Carolina University is accepting applications for the position of Director of Women’s Basketball Operations. Coastal Carolina is a NCAA Division I Institution and a member of the Big South More Info
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and continue to develop video training program for the COC-WBB in collaboration with Blue Zebra Sports Website.
- Produce, edit, script and upload, on website, educational videos of plays from member institutions’ games.
- Work with and utilize video delivery and film exchange programs, e.g. EzXchange, Game Tape Exchange, Synergy, DVSport/Galaxy, to locate a multitude of video clips that can depict specific teaching points for officials, coaches and observers.
- Serve as primary writer for all video clips and apply in depth understanding of current NCAA Rules and NCAA Officiating Mechanics.
- Assist Coordinator in conducting individual teleconferences with selected officials to breakdown video clips, discuss and train using interactive technology. Officials will submit written breakdown prior to each call. These clips will come from games identified by the following: a. COC-WBB Coordinator and her assistants b. Coaches Reports and or video clips submitted c. Observers Reports d. Officials video clips
- Review and analyze video clips submitted by coaches and officials and provide a written breakdown of each play with a follow up phone contact if needed. This feedback will be conducted within a reasonable time period with an initial contact made within 24 hours.
- Assistant coordinator will assist Coordinator to make sure all COC-WBB institutions are seen at least once a year.
- Attend selected Conference Tournaments/Championships as needed.
- Conduct on site verbal and written evaluation of officials during season and at selected conference tournaments as directed by the COC-WBB coordinator.
- Complete Officials Performance Assessment document every other year.
- Assist coordinator in the review of evaluative data, provided by coaches, observers, staff reports and observations to complete each official’s performance assessment.
- Attend Spring Conference meetings as needed.
Coummincation Skills/ Advanced computer/video skills/ Knowledge of WBB rules and mechanics/ Able to travel/ Writing and communication skills
Additional Salary Information: More Info
Christopher Newport University invites applications for the position of Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach. Reporting to the Head Men’s Basketball Coach, the successful candidate will assist in all aspects of maintaining a successful NCAA Division More Info
Fellowships/ Scholarships are available for individuals interested in pursuing a master’s degree with a specialization in coaching women at the intercollegiate level. First year stipends are approximately $13,570, and carry a full tuition waiver. More Info
Case Western Reserve University is seeking applicants for the position of Physical Education Instructor and Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits. Job More Info
Under general supervision, assists in coaching duties for the sport assigned at California Baptist University. Assists with aspects of the program that may include recruitment, training and/or strength training for athletic competition by performing the More Info